Monday, November 30, 2015

Ridiculous things we do to move.

Here are some very weird things we have had to do in order to leave this country. 

Weigh Sparky in a bag with the luggage scale so the pet movers can know exactly how much she weighs. 






Go to the pet store and take 14 different pictures of various cat cages to only now have to go back because now they want brand and a picture of just the lock too. 



I spared you and only posted 2 😊

Now going around the house taking pictures of our art that we have bought and sending them to the Thai bad Buddha man to be told they will only ship some of it. I haven't even packed clothes and my luggage is filled with Buddha heads.




They will let me take Buddha heads out of the country in my luggage but not my sea shipment. Yep that Makes sense to me. 😜

But there is absolutely no problem shipping a very heavy rock. Hey don't judge, that rock has seen more of the world than most people. This will be its 9th move. 


Cheers from the other side. 
😘 M

No comments:

Post a Comment