Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Shopping adventure

This shopping adventure I just couldn't pass up on sharing. 


Glass Gallery ~ literally any colored vase you want. Rows upon rows of reproduced glass.  Not very creative in the artistry work


Anyone want or need a hand bag or wallet. 100% snake skin ~ this is an entire room of them. Come on any takers I bet you won't find one of these anywhere else. Lol. 1 of a million!!  


Everyone needs a scary oriental figurine ~ and you thought these were made in China.  Ha!

We all need a gold plated statue. I can get you any shape or size. 


Now I'm making you jealous. It's the giant size gold hand. We all could use a hand now and then!  Lol

Silk flowers?  You know yours are probably getting dusty. 



This guy may actually adorn my front porch someday. Don Quixote needs a friend. :)



All this fun stuff is made right here in Thailand. The next time you pick up that item and it says made in Thailand think of me. I can probably buy it here for ten times more than the price you will pay in the USA.   Nothing like cheap labor and massive exports to bring down the cost of something. Lol


Can you imagine I didn't buy anything but I am considering the gold hands.  We all need to give ourselves the high five every now and then!   😜


Cheers
😘 M

No comments:

Post a Comment