Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Maggie ~ Thankful for the many opportunities I have here in Thailand as an individual and as a family.
(Booked a volunteer weekend trip in November to go teach English to an underpriveldge school in Chiang Mai, by myself)

Erin ~ Thankful that I have such a cute and caring boyfriend.  
(I'm trying to hold in my eye roll and gagging noise as I write this, lol)

Andrew ~ Thankful that I can now describe myself and order food in a Mexican restaurant. 
(Greatttttttt now that we DONT live in Mexico any more, if we move to another country that's when he will learn to speak Thai, yep he's my kid but that doesn't mean I can explain him). 

Jack ~ Thankful that my school has a pool and I get to swim and play games with my friends at school. 


Walter being in India this week excuses him from Thankful Thursday but if he was here it would probably say he was thankful that he doesn't live in India with a 2+ hour commute to work one way. 

This was what caused the traffic jam today.   This picture he took after his driver got through the jam.  



Cheers
😘 M

No comments:

Post a Comment