Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Maggie ~ Thankful that my friend who took a spill on her bike today is ok and that I wasn't the one to do a handstand over the handle bars on my bike. 

Walter ~ Thankful that Erin has traveled into the  mountainous regions of Thailand for a week to help the less fortunate. 

Andrew ~ Thankful that I got a smart phone this week and now I can keep up with my family and friends. 

Jack ~ Thankful that I have 2 friends coming over Friday after school. 


***Erin being away this week has been excused from our Thankful Thursday


Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow. 
~ Melody Beattie

Cheers
😘 M

No comments:

Post a Comment