Thursday, September 12, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Walter ~ Thankful that I finally found the fitting for my gas grill and we are now ready to grill.  

Erin ~ Thankful for the opportunities I'm given through my school to help the communities in Thailand.

Andrew ~ Thankful to be able to play 3 sports and be pretty decent at them. 

Maggie ~ Thankful that pest control came today and hopefully the Mosquitos will stop making me their nightly snack. 

Jack ~ Thankful that I was invited to a birthday party this weekend.  


Cheers 
😘 M


Thailand Fun Fact: 
The longest place name in the world is the full name of Bangkok, the capital city of Thailand: Krungthepmahanakhon Amonrattanakosin Mahintharayutthaya Mahadilokphop Noppharatratchathaniburirom Udomratchaniwetmahasathan Amonphimanawatansathit Sakkathattiyawitsanukamprasit. It means “City of Angels, Great City of Immortals, Magnificent City of the Nine Gems, Seat of the King, City of Royal Palaces, Home of Gods Incarnate, Erected by Visvakarman at Indra’s Behest.”i

No comments:

Post a Comment