Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Maggie ~ Thankful that my dad is okay after his surgery on his heart!

Andrew ~ Thankful for a chance to raise money for the phillipines while having fun. 

Jack ~ Thankful that I get to leave for Chiang Mai early Monday morning for a week. 

Walter ~ Thankful that my meeting this week with the big big BIG dude in the big K went well. 

Erin ~ Thankful for my parents




Whatever you desire for yourself, affirm it for others, and it will help you both. We reap what we sow. If we send out thoughts of love and health, they return to us like bread cast upon the waters; but if we send out thoughts of fear, worry, jealousy, anger, hate, etc, we will reap the results in our own lives. 
~ Charles F. Haanel

Thanksgiving is almost upon us. One of my very favorite holidays. Missing the opportunity to be with family but hoping to make the best of it. 


Count down:
24 days until Ryan.  Yipeeeee!
30 days until my parents!  Yahooooo!

Cheers
😘 M




No comments:

Post a Comment