Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday

Here is what we are thankful for today.

Walter ~ Thankful that He is finally legal in this country.

Ryan ~ Thankful for the Australian filet he ate last night. 

Maggie ~ Thankful for now driving comfortably in this country and not crashing, hurting or hitting         anyone....... YET!  All those that complained about my aggressive driving in the states. I fit in perfectly here. 😜

Erin ~ Thankful for all the awesome fine dining provided by the Big K.

Jack ~ Thankful for Khun Pien!  (She is our new maid). I'm thankful for her too but we aren't allowed to copy off of each other and he beat me to it but since I write this thing I can cheat. Lol ;). Shhhh don't tell him

Andrew ~ Thankful for having a big king size bed in his new house to sleep in. 


Cheers
😘 M




We love comments or questions. Please feel free to reply in anyway shape or form unless your complaining about my bad writing. Those complaints you can keep to yourself. ;) JK

No comments:

Post a Comment