Saturday, April 6, 2013

2/24/13 The Beginning


Our marriage vows should have read something like this: to have and to hold, for better or worse, in sickness and health, and for moving to here and there........ The vow should have included a moving and relocation company too, sometimes they learn more about me than I want them too!!
 
Who knew Walter and I would move 8 times in almost 19 years.  I tell people all the time that this life is not for everyone but it works for us.  We have lived in Pennsylvania, Texas, Georgia, Mexico, Michigan and soon Thailand.

Ryan, Erin, Andrew, and Jack have adapted well.  I truely believe that they are well rounded awesome kids that are extremely confident and out spoken, well the out spoken part I fault Walter.  Lord knows I have never been out spoken aobut anything in my life.  ;)

So our 8th move is about to take place and this time we are off to Thailand. 

For Mattawan's spring break the 6 of us are traveling to Thailand for a school search and house hunt.  I have to remind myself that this is not a vacation.  The swim up bar at the hotel is not part of the relocation accomodations.  I don't think the Big K is going to foot my bar bill.  Who am I kidding we are going to try our best to also make this a vacation.  When have we ever passed on fun. 

This blog is not to boast about my life or tell how wonderful my kids are.  It is just to share this amazing opportunity that we have been given.  I love feedback or comments.  Please though don't judge my writing skills, I should have paid more attention in english 101.  I just want to share the good, bad, and the UGLY.  It will give you a look into our journey relocating to Thailand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment