Saturday, April 6, 2013

3/18/13


So we bought new luggage.  I never figured picking out new luggage would be so tough.  Who knew I was the kind of girl that always wanted matching luggage.  What is it about matching luggage that makes me feel somehow important.  I mean for godsake its just luggage but it is just something that I guess my mom instilled in me at an early age that matching luggage will make you feel good :), until the first time you travel with it and they throw it around like an NFL football.  After the first trip you realize we shouldn't have spent the mega bucks but then again it did arrive in one piece so I guess that is important and you tend to ignore the large black grease stain , the rips and a wheel missing. 

When you move as far away as Thailand with 6 people do you realize how much luggage you need.  Geez it is riduculous.  I should have taken a savings plan out just for that purchase years ago.  :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment