Saturday, April 6, 2013

3/17/13




Shots, anyone who knows me know I hate shots.  No not the kind that follows with lime and salt I mean actually shots in the arm or other places if you are so lucky that day.  Well whenever we have moved internationally a small panic rises inside of me knowing that I am going to have injected into my body some strange chemical that is not going to make me want to dance on barstools.  Today it was my kids turn.  Poor things, so far 3 kids and 4 shots and 2 having blood drawn to find their blood type.  I kind of feel like we are getting ready for the Hunger Games.  After guilt set in I took Erin for an outfit, see it is familiar to the HG's, and Andrew got a milkshake.  Ryan got his on another day and he got nothing since his was for the sake of going to college and better have him understand what the difference is between shots now!  Jack's day will come soon.  My day has been put off until June.  Yipee!  Gotta love procrastination. 



No comments:

Post a Comment